Autumn recipe idea
Creamy pumpkin soup for cold days
Whether large, small or colorfully speckled - what would autumn be without pumpkins? When the first leaves fall and the days get colder, a warming pumpkin soup comes right in time. This basic recipe will get you in the mood for fall. So grab the pumpkin and put it in the pot!
Fall means pumpkin time! On cold days, this delicious pumpkin soup is quickly prepared.
- 1 Hokkaido pumpkin (approx. 800 g)
- 1 Small piece of ginger
- 500-700 ml vegetable broth
- Thai basil, coriander
- Salt, pepper
- Creme fraîche
How to prepare:
- Wash pumpkin, remove seeds and cut into dices
- Peel a small piece of ginger and roast it shortly with some oil in a pan on the induction hob. Then add the pumpkin and also roast it briefly.
- Put the roasted pumpkin in a pot with approx. 500-700 ml vegetable broth and boil gently. Roughly chop the basil and coriander and also add to the pot.
- Simmer the soup for 15 minutes and mix it with a hand blender until it's smooth.
- Finish by seasoning the soup with salt, pepper and a hint of nutmeg and serve with a scoop of crème fraîche and freshly baked baguette.
CASO HB 2200 ProDesign hand blender incl. Accessories
CASO HB 2400 Pro XLDESIGN XL HAND BLENDER INCL. ACCESSORIES
CASO TC 2400 Thermo ControlSingle induction hob